Monday, April 5, 2010

Procrastination

Isn't it a wonderful thing?



I really ought to be working on my History homework or Junior Thesis... but I don't want to.

I really ought to be finishing up my daddy's Christmas present (yes, from 2009)... but I don't want to.

I really ought to respond to all of the emails from well-meaning friends telling me to stop procrastinating... but I really don't want to.


Don't think I'm lazy or anything... actually, I quite overwork myself. I wrote 3 more pages in my junior thesis today, and I accomplished other things like downloading G-Chat.
...But there comes a point where you really can't focus any more, no matter how much you will yourself. I'd actually like to focus right now, but I have too many more important things to do... like play with these styrofoam rings that came in the case with blank CDs!


Katie

1 comments:

Colin said...

love that. i like those styrofoam rings too!