Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Horrible, Terrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day

(Okay, so it wasn't THAT bad, but neither was it anywhere near good. And yes I feel like being a pessimist today... OKAY?!)


My day was really awful.
There is no worse way to begin a morning than the cold way. Yes, it was cold. And it is MAY, for crying out loud! It was cold, gloomy, and the clouds looked like they were so sad about it all that they might start crying any minute.
I hit the snooze button several times. Too many times.
Then I rushed to get ready, but apparently didn't rush enough, because I didn't begin my breakfast until 8:15.

Then there was Lit class, which was actually okay.

THEN. Chemistry.
I got to the class feeling somewhat decent. Megan and I had our little chat-about-everything that we do. And then... "okay, clear your desks!"
WHAT?!?!?
Okay. No. It's alright. I never study for tests anyways. It's acids and bases... hah!
Open the test.
Mmmmm, okay, I know those. Molarity, ah, that's fine. Blah, Blah.
Woah.
Hold. The. Phone.
Those do NOT look like the equations we did in class. Not that I understood those either. And the book is stupid. Stupid book.
I'll ask her about them. Maybe there's a typo. In order to have one molecule gain an electron and the other lose one, you have to have two on each side, right? Otherwise it's just combination...
WOAH.
Okay. Yeah, I didn't study. But I never study. I have a photographic memory. I. Do. Not. Get. This. Never did. Explain please?!
Oh, she makes me upset.
This test makes me upset.
This class makes me upset.
I want to go home.
Oh, okay. Retest later. But that doesn't mean I get this!!!
Fine. I'll guess. Um.... Brønsted-Lowry. And... Arrhenius. And... how do you draw the Lewis structure for NH4?? That's kind of impossible.
I give up.
***
AHA! I get it now. Why didn't you say that earlier? erbuhaerpitryvaefuy!!!!!

Okay. Then there was Chapel. But, being tired from the earlyish, unpleasant morning, I couldn't focus at all.

Lunch... meh. I do not want to go on my senior trip combined with some other school. No thank you.

Bible! Double period! time to work on the questions! AND he postponed the quiz!! ...oh, wait, we just have 90 minutes of lecture. yayyyy?
*happy insert*
okay, 90 minutes of lecture is worth getting the homework waived :)
*happy ends*

Surrealism in Art Class.
Art is not easy. In fact, it requires almost as much thought as Math.
I have this wonderful idea that I've worked on for several cumulative hours, but it isn't all that surreal, and I haven't begun the final project yet. I don't even know for sure what I would do with it. I sit and stare at Megan's laptop screen for most of the class.
Mrs. C comes over and talks to us for a long time. I finally get it. My idea is dumb. I need to come up with something better. I have 90 minutes of class time to work on it... total... before it's due. OH, GOODIE. homework.
I joke with Megan and Rachel. Rachel attempts to growl. It's too cute. hehe.
"Rachel, your growl is too cute. You need to make it ugly, like Megan." Wait. That wasn't supposed to come out like that. I meant that Megan's growl is ugly, like growls are supposed to be. But it sounded like I said Megan is ugly. stupidstupidstupidstupid. Uhhh, we'll clarify this one. Maybe. Oh, nope, they've changed the subject. DRAT.

Home!!! yayyy!!!
Homework!!! yayyy?!

Okay.
So, question number 7 uses the lines "y=x^2" and "y=3x-2" ...very nice.
Question number 9 uses the lines "y=|x|" and "y=4xe^(-x^2)" ...how do you skip that much?! that's, like, 5 levels higher. UGH! This is not a math sort of day.

Kristen is going to start Mrs Bond's birthday bread! and I am going to read out loud to her! Fair trade, yes?
...What?!?! There are DEAD BUGS in the.... ohhh, Kristen. And you used it anyways. Yeah, yeah, there were only 3, and it is the only flour we have, but... ewwwww.
I guess we're keeping this loaf.

Hey, Mom? What's for dinner?
Barbecue ribs?!?! ACK! the world is against me! I don't like mega-messy-finger-food, and I don't like ribs, and I don't like barbecue.
Last night it was tuna and shrimp. I'm allergic to tuna and I hate shrimp.

Junior thesis now. ugh.
Kristen is making disgusted sounds at me because she doesn't like Regina Spektor. I'M SORRY. I happen to like her. You have a laptop; go somewhere else!!!!

Oh dear. The bread didn't rise. Well... it was a flop anyways.


Katie


AUGHH!! "Cannot complete your request."
Well, sorry Blogger for trying to POST!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

aww... Katie!!! :sigh: sounds like you had a less than great day. (that would be an understatement.llol)

email me or get on chat, kay?


<3

Colin said...

ouch... :(