Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scream.




I need to scream.
Can I scream?

k. thanks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*frustration*

my life is awesome.
why do these little things have to get under my skin so much? just little stupid things. I am SO thankful for everything I have, I am. But that doesn't mean that I am not irritated/frustrated/complicated. blah.

If you are looking for an intelligent blog post, wait a little while. I may write a celebration poem when I finish my thesis.


Katie

Addendum:
It is especially frustrating when you want this sort of complication and you can't tell anyone. You are human and get irritated with people. To express this irritation to other people would be gossip and pulling yourself into the same drama you so loathe. To express this irritation to the people in question... well, if that was plausible/possible you've already done it.
So you bottle up the scream and try to find someone who will buy it off of eBay... after all, who doesn't want a bottle of Scream?

0 comments: