Saturday, May 1, 2010

Things You Can Learn From Cleaning Your Room

Today I have dedicated myself entirely to cleaning. Maybe some homework, but mostly cleaning.

I spent the better part of the day on my bedroom. Some parts of it have not been cleaned for years, like my desk.

Things you learn cleaning your room:

  1. You really are an introvert. 2 hours straight shut up in your room and you hardly notice :P
  2. Textured paper towels work much better for dusting than tissues.
  3. Always dust the top shelves before the bottom ones. Always.
  4. You got really cute birthday cards from your friends when you were in elementary school.
  5. Never post videos of yourself singing on your blog, or else your cleaning will be interrupted by your mother (who wants to send said video to your relatives).
  6. You need a better way to organize... everything.
  7. And all this time... that's where 95% of your single socks and pencils went!
  8. Velcro rollers stick to everything.
  9. That sparkly eyeshadow? Well, maybe there's a reason you haven't worn it since middle school. The stuff gets in your eyes and ITCHES!
  10. If you run out of time and/or motivation and you haven't finished, your room will look significantly worse than when you started.
...yeah, so, it's still a mess, but at least my desk is dust-free!


Katie

1 comments:

Christine said...

haha... llol. I love this. =P

(BTW- my email isn't working. I im'd you my response to your email.)